Thursday 20 October 2011

Cap'n Geoff - Watch out all ye' landlubbers!

Geoff prowled over the beached whaler vessel at Whale World. He had no fear of walking the heights in the strong breeze. I only went onto the first deck and up onto the stern (back of the vessel).





"Oy! Come back here onto my shoulder where ya belong, ye pesky black parrot" yelled Cap'n Geoff.

No he didn't do the famous move from Titanic and yelling "I'm the king of the world" (Thank goodness), nor did he break out into song. Although I think the other tourists might have had a good giggle if he had! I know I would have...and I would have denied any association with him!


"Get that camera outta my face you papparazzi vermin! Can't a Cap'n walk his ship in peace."


I think Geoff dissappeared for nearly an  hour as he investigated every facet of the whaling vessel - internal and external.  What did I do? I took pictures of the ocean and of course some pretty flowers!  Don't ask me what any of them are called I wouldn't have a clue.







2 comments:

  1. You should have made the paparazzi vermin! walk the plank Capt'n Geoff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! I would have been made to walk the plank if I said that!

    ReplyDelete