Saturday 12 November 2011

I Wanna Go Back to Esperance!!!!

I decided in the end to delete some of the earlier entries. I found that I could copy them into a word document so that I could keep them, which is great.  Now for the next exciting installment of our epic journey...

Esperance!  I loved Esperance! Esperance of the glorious, and mutlitudinous beaches. Crystal clear waters, the colour...lapis lazuli, turquoise, azure, every shade of blue imaginable is relfected throughout the waters of the Southern Ocean!  Check it out!

It hurt to shrink the photos....Wah! I wanna go back. (Remember if you want to enlarge the photo you can double click on the picture).


 Even on overcast days the colours are still apparent.



There are heaps of bays and beaches all along the coast here. The Ocean Drive gives you panaoramic views of the coast as you drive along to discover the next hidden paradise.









On our last day we took a quick drive down to the main esplanade in case the local resident sea lion was in his regular haunt near the jetty.
And lucky us...there he was, checking us out and hoping that we might throw him a little fishy nibble.

So Cute!  My first close up view of a seal not locked up in a zoo!


I was really sad to leave Esperance. I could have spent a longer period there exploring the area further. But alas, time is marching on and work is beckonning in the New Year, so off we must go!

2 comments:

  1. Damn it you deleted some :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. And today I deleletd some more..sorry. But ultimately when its all over I want to own and keep all the content. So this is the best way.

    ReplyDelete